- Creating an exit strategy
- Preparing your budget
- Selecting a new space
- Creating a workplace strategy
- Managing your move
Office Relocation Checklist
Everything you need to know about an office relocation from the first stages of the project to the day of the office move and post occupation strategy.
The decision to relocate offices can be one of the most important decisions that an organisation can make. A well planned and managed office relocation can provide your organisation with a competitive advantage in the industry, increasing your corporate image, enhancing ability to attract and retain top talent and providing the opportunity to improve your organisations culture.
Our Office Relocation Checklist helps you step by step through all the complexities of relocating premises including:
- Defining an exit strategy
- Creating an Office Relocation Team
- Preparing a project budget and timescale
- Choosing a Relocation Partner
- Managing your physical move
- Post occupation strategy