Zentura work with selected specialist partners who offer competitive finance and leasing options for your office fit-out or office refurbishment project to ensure you can plan ahead and maximise your workspace so that it satisfies your needs for years to come without being restricted by your current budget constraints. Your available cash or borrowed funds rarely enable you to have the workspace today that you will need in 5 years’ time and as a result most companies carry out changes as they grow to meet demand. By planning and investing for the future you avoid multiple small changes to your workspace as you grow and you benefit from the cost and resourcing efficiencies which come with a single project rather than multiple small projects.
Leasing is an increasingly popular method of financing business equipment and capital items such as vehicles. The same principles apply to leasing furniture and fit-out, although most business owners assume it’s not an option due to the nature of the asset.
Anyone who runs a business can lease, from start-ups to SME’s, limited companies and PLCs. Lease finance can be obtained for your entire fit-out project whatever the value, ranging from £1,000 to £5,000,000.
Benefits of Lease Finance
Find out why lease finance may be the best option for your company…
- If you lease your office furniture or fit-out project, the repayments are 100% allowable against taxable profit in the year you incur the expense. It can even work out cheaper than paying with cash.
- Typically, we can help you arrange a lease facility without an initial deposit which enables you to retain valuable working capital to use elsewhere for higher return on investment. This is in contrast to funding your fit-out with cash or other loans where you will outlay the funds in full at the time of the project but can only write down over a number of years.
Spread the Cost
- Rather than pay up-front, you can spread the cost for your office fit-out in line with your return on investment from your workspace.
Reduced Your Workspace Spend Over Time
- Think 5 years ahead and plan that workspace now. You will save significant money in contrast to carrying out multiple projects as you grow over the years.
- Low, fixed payments allow for accurate budgeting and forecasting.
- You decide the term and frequency of payments and can update them anytime. Typically, your lease would be spread over 3 or 5 years.
- Build all your costs into the lease so you have no extras to worry about.
Reduce Dependency on your Primary Funders
- Lease finance is an alternative to traditional bank loans and overdrafts. Your existing credit lines are unaffected and the funding for your project can be split between two or more specialist interior funders.
- Straightforward proposals can even be arranged within hours which is far quicker than arranging a bank loan.
What Can I Finance?
In most cases, you can fund your entire fit-out or refurbishment through lease finance, including intangible assets such as office space planning and design.
The following can all be financed:
- Office space planning & interior design
- Labour & consultation
- Office furniture
- Office partitioning
- Office lighting
- Office flooring
- Tea points & kitchens
- Reception areas
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Suspended ceilings
- Mezzanine floors
Contact Zentura for more details about financing your office refurbishment or fit-out project. We work closely with leading lease companies who specialise in the furniture and office refurbishment market and are on hand to support you. Let us help you have access to the most cost effective and tax efficient way of financing your new office project.
See how we've helped other companies...